Tips for Navigating Your First ATA Conference
Presenter: Jill Sommer
Date: September 13, 2011
Time: 12:00 noon US Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 60 minutes
Attending the ATA Annual Conference can be overwhelming for first-time attendees.
> What do I do with my resume and business cards?
> How do I network when I don’t know anyone?
> Where do I begin?
Take steps now to find out how to get ready
for this fast-paced meeting.
In this free 60-minute webinar, veteran conference-goer Jill Sommer
will walk you through each day’s events, fill you in on how to plan your time, and teach you some tried-and-true methods for making the most of the ATA Annual Conference.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
* What to do before you get there.
* Getting over the intimidation factor.
* Tips for selecting sessions, organizing your day.
* Why the Exhibit Hall is more than shopping.
* How to prepare for the Job Marketplace.
* Strategies for effective networking.
Free! Click to REGISTER:
QUESTIONS? NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call: +1-703-683-6100, ext 3001