NOTA cordially invites you as well as your friends and family to the Holiday Banquet on January 28, 2012 at 12 p.m. Let’s say goodbye to 2011 and celebrate the New Year 2012! Our Holiday Banquet will be held at Brio Tuscan Grille, an authentic Tuscan style Italian restaurant located at 24325 Cedar Rd., Lyndhurst, OH 44124 (approximately 0.5 miles west of the Cedar Rd. Exit off I-271, next to the Apple Store in Legacy Village). Brio Tuscan Grille offers the convenience of an open and free parking lot.
Our Holiday Banquet will feature a family-style three-course menu that will include a choice of a soup or a salad for an appetizer, a choice of 5 different entrées, 3 different sides, 6 different desserts and a soft drink. The cost of the lunch will be $26.17 per person ($28.03 per person if Vanilla Crème Brûlée is selected as a dessert) with taxes and gratuities already included in the price. After lunch each guest will be issued a separate bill that will be paid directly to the restaurant.
Our Holiday Lunch will feature the following meal selections:
- Soups & Salads: Zuppa del Giorno (Soup of the Day), Brio Chopped Salad;
- Entrées: Lasagna Bolognese, Grilled Salmon with Citrus Pesto, Chicken Limone (Lemon Chicken), Penne Mediterranean (Vegetarian Dish), Garganelli Carbonaro (Bacon in White Sauce)
- Side Dishes: Tuscan Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Potatoes with Fresh Rosemary, Roasted Vegetables
- Desserts: Cheesecake with Fresh Berries, Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Tiramisu, Chocolate Caramel Cake, Vanilla Crème Brûlée
- Beverages: Iced Tea, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Ginger Ale, Water, Lemonade
RSVP by contactingVitaliy at email@example.com or (216) 773-8792 and indicate the number of guests (including yourself) in your group that will be attending. Please do not send any checks to NOTA, as each guest will pay directly to the restaurant. The registration deadline is Thursday, January 26, 2012. However, please remember that space is limited and you are strongly encouraged to reserve your seats early in advance.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Vitaliy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 773-8792. On behalf of NOTA and myself personally I would like to wish all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year 2012 and I look forward to seeing many of you on January 28th at our NOTA Holiday Banquet!
NOTA Program Chair