Pricing Strategies for Translators and Interpreters
One day left to register!
Presenter: Judy Jenner
Date: February 29
Time: 12:00 noon US Eastern Time
Duration: 60 minutes
CE Point(s): 1
Setting your rates is not about what someone else is charging. It’s far more complicated than that! Attend this ATA webinar to hear Judy Jenner, author of “The Entrepreneurial Linguist.” Ms. Jenner will explain the factors to consider when making pricing decisions for your business.
[In compliance with U.S. anti-trust law, there will be no discussion of actual prices and rates in this presentation.]
Attend this webinar to learn:
* Why you should know about the peanuts/monkeys phenomenon
* A newcomer’s alternatives to very low prices
* Making the business case for no free translation tests
* When to bill extra for weekends, 24-hour turnaround, PDFs
* How to deal with supply, demand, price, and adversity
* What to do about inflation
ATA Member $35 | Non-Member $50
Click to REGISTER:
Can’t attend? Register now and a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the live event!
QUESTIONS? NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call: +1-703-683-6100, ext 3001