Presenters: Lucy Brooks, Janine Roberts
Date: March 20
Time: 12:00 noon US Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 60 minutes
CE Point(s): 1
A Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tool may seem like a logical
purchase for your business, but will the return on the investment
be worth the expense?
Attend this webinar to learn how to analyze the cost and benefits
of using a CAT tool in the current market. This financial point of view
will include: types of work to accept, price negotiations, varying client
expectations, and ownership of translation memory files.
Webinar attendees will learn:
* Terminology used in dealing with CAT tools
* How to maximize the return on a CAT tool investment
* Types of translation that work well in a CAT tool environment
* What “matches” mean and why they may be unreliable
* Client expectations on receivables and deliverables
ATA Member $35 | Non-Member $50
Click to REGISTER:
Can’t attend? Register for the webinar now and a link to the
recorded version will be sent to you after the event.
QUESTIONS? NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call: +1-703-683-6100, ext 3001