Challenges English>Arabic Medical Translators Face Daily
Presenter: Lina Zibdeh
Language: Presented in English
Date: April 9
Time: 12 Noon U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 60 minutes
CE Point(s): 1
Arabic medical translators work with content that is not only challenging
but also complicated by clinical settings and equivalent terminology. Providing
clear and accurate medical translation in Arabic is difficult in more ways than
Join us in this 60-minute webinar to examine the problems English>Arabic
medical translators face on a daily basis.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
1. Frequent challenges in linguistics and terminology
2. How to tackle differences in clinical settings
3. Methods for producing accurate translations
4. Search techniques for reliable primary resources
5. How to verify correct use of terms
6. Ways to avoid common errors
This webinar is intended for Arabic-language translators in
general, with special focus on medical translators at the beginner
and intermediate levels.
Click this link for webinar details and registration.
Can’t attend? Register for the webinar now and a link to the
recorded version will be sent to you after the event.
QUESTIONS? NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call: +1-703-683-6100, ext 3001