Suzanne E. Deliscar, Lawyer-Linguist, in cooperation with eCPD Webinars, is pleased to present new French and Spanish Legal Terminology Webinars with new topics and a new format. The workshop format has been unbundled, and now attendees can register for each class separately. Attendees who purchase any three webinars will receive a bonus of having a legal translation sample reviewed and corrected by Suzanne Deliscar.
- French-English Real Estate Terminology – May 22, 2014, 9 AM EST – $50 USD
- French-English Copyright Law Terminology May 29, 2014, 9 AM EST – $50 USD
- French-English Public International Law Terminology June 5, 2014, 9 AM EST – $50 USD
- Spanish-English Real Estate Terminology May 22, 2014, 11 AM EST – $50 USD
- Spanish-English Copyright Law Terminology – May 29, 2014, 11 AM EST – $50 USD
- Spanish-English Public International Law Terminology – June 5, 2014, 11 AM EST – $50 USD
This course is intended for:
- French-English translators and/or Spanish-English translators in the early stages of their career, who want to start working in the legal translation field, or who have recently started and wish to receive feedback on their current French-English and/or Spanish-English legal translation skills.
Included in the Course:
- Video Recording of each session you attend
- Reference material
- End-of-course questionnaire
- Review and Correction of Sample Translation by Suzanne Deliscar (Please note: available only for those who book all three lessons)
- Certificate of Achievement
Suzanne E. Deliscar, B.A., LL.B.
Office of Suzanne E. Deliscar, Lawyer-Linguist
Orangeville, Guelph, Brampton, and Toronto